- Good knowledge of the C language, experiences with real-time firmware development for control applications.
- Good knowledge of Git and related source maintenance infrastructure
- Team play and English on a fluent communication level is an advantage.
- Insight into physics and/or dynamic systems or motor control is an advantage.
- Creates new applications according to the assignment, which is obtained from the service mgmt/customer support.
- Modifies existing applications according to the assignment, which is obtained from the service mgmt/customer support.
- Maintains refactors and documents existing applications according to rules defined by the core devel team.
- Provides the feedback to core devel team regarding recommended functionality change, improvement, etc.
- Provides feedback to the assignee about the work done with proper documentation.
- Define testing procedures and tests the applications (in all sorts of manners, from unit testing up to black-box hardware tests).
*The term “application” stands for the highest layer of the firmware, responsible for the mapping of controller inputs to the controller outputs.